Friday, April 3

The Agenda

Okay, so I ordered the Magnus Battlebox (Magnus the Traitor, Renegade, Mauler, & Talon) & Magnus the Warlord (Epic), along with two Nomads, a 2nd Renegade (I think), & Kel Bailoch.

I did get to play two games yesterday with both pMags & eMags trying out Long Gunners & Trenchers. Trenchers I found fit more my playstyle, although I swung and did something completely different with the Long Gunners which took my opponent by surprise. I still lost that game, but hey...

I'm looking also at picking up Boomhowler & Co, some more Steelheads, Steelhead Cav, & Stannis. Kel definitely made his points by nearly taking out a Woldwyrd in the second game. Orin has no place I found, although Orrick does.

500 Pt
Magnus
-2x Renegades
Gorman
Kell
Saxon
Boomhowler & Co (9)
Loyalist Trenchers (6)

750 Pt
Magnus
-Nomad
-2x Renegades
Gorman
Kell
Saxon
Stannis
Boomhowler & Co (9)
Loyalist Trenchers (6)
Steelhead Halberdiers (8)
Steelhead Cav (3)

Obviously I'm taking a hit here by using Boomhowler. But they did absolutely amazing. I'm definitely going to need to find a substitute unit though when I face against Trollbloods or Cryx...

750 Pt
Magnus
-Nomad
-2x Renegades
Gorman
Kell
Stannis
Idrian Skirmishers (8)
-UA
Loyalist Trenchers (6)
Steelhead Halberdiers (8)
Steelhead Cav (3)

There we go. Saxon isn't necessary anymore, but he's almost better with the Idrians.... I'll play around with ideas...

No comments: