Monday, January 24

Stoopid Venators

Well, maybe more like stoopid Armory Black Primer. After finishing the black armor, I began working on my Reivers + UA's gold trim when I noticed that the trim, on all the models sprayed with Armory, had clumped and completed disrupted the trim area's. It didn't clump into the black armor areas - no that would have been too simple and I would have caught it. So now I have dunked the models and stripped their paint. Back to square one.

On the plus side, I finished one unit of Arcuarii - I'm going to have to borrow the second unit I think. I have also finished the Paingiver Beast Handlers, Tyrant Commander, and most of my warbeasts. And a few odd models here and there (a Thrullg, Totem Hunter, and Rorsh & Brine). Oh, and an Ancestral Guardian.

I'll have pictures up this weekend. Been too busy with everything else.

No comments: