Wednesday, July 29

Masters

Well, my GenCon tix came finally and I guess I was tired or not sober...apparently I bought a ticket for Masters. Instead of letting the first day go to waste, at the 500 Pt SR 4.0 tournament my opponent and I brainstormed the following list.

pHoarluk
Swamp Gobbers
Dahlia + Skarath
Rorsh + Brine
Brun + Lug
Wrongeye + Snapjaw

I believe I have 6 points left over.

Just one list and I don't expect to make it to the next day. I mean, look at it. However, it'd be a lot of fun to plop onto the table.

More or less, I'm looking more for pick-up games. I have Hardcore and a 750 scheduled and apparently our PG is rattling the St Louis cages for a 5 on 5 (is that a Warmachine Orgy?...::shudders::).

So what I'm bringing:
750 points of Mercs, which will solely be Magnus as the warcaster. However, lists will vary.
500 points of minions. Oh yeah, and Hoarluk too.
1000 points of Skorne, which may or may not include a certain Minion Warcaster.

1 comment:

Aslain Kheog said...

Like you said not very competitive but fun to goof around with. I did something similar at the 750 level with Grim at the last event I ran to play against the unpaired players. I had fun.