Thursday, March 17

Q&A Session II

Another Q&A time. I might have to move away from Blogger.com because it does not allow replies to comments (just more comments...).

Are you painting up new models for the league or are you using your existing Merc collection?

The answer is, a little bit of both. Due to trying to get terrain done for the 25 pt Death Race two weeks ago and personal travel, I do not have a lot of personal time on my hands. The store we played at, since it was new, lacked sorely in the usable terrain department.

So some stuff I needed to finish, other stuff was already painted.
Painted:
Epic Magnus
Kell Bailoch
Gorman Di Wulfe
Renegades
Boomhowler (8 of them at least)

Unpainted:
Trenchers
Trencher UA
Trencher WA
Talon
2 Boomhowler Grunts
Mangler

So there was enough for me to paint for the league. Some remains unpainted - I am trying to get the SH done for the last part of the league, which ends this Saturday. Then again, I have already moved on to play testing my tournament lists.

No comments: