Monday, February 14

25 Points?

So there's a sort of impromptu 25 pt tournament using the League scenarios & maps. I'm unsure if it is one list or two lists, but I intend to take a break from the competitive play (from Hardcore practice to a 35 pt tournament this weekend I intend to win). So lo and behold, I decided to go for something semi-workable but would be really fun for me.


I have two lists, just in case we can use two and I know which one I'm leaning towards by I'll roll the die anyway.

List I
Rasheth
-Drake
-3x Gladiators (Yes, that is correct. 3!)
Beast Handlers (Min)
Task Master
Swamp Gobbers
(or drop the Task Master & Gobbers, upgrade one Gladiator to a Bronzeback & max out the Handlers)

List II
eMorghoul
-Drake
-Krea
-Brute
-Rhinodon
-Gladiator
Beast Handlers (Max)

Which list should I take as my primary?

1 comment:

anarch convert said...

Upgrade to bronzeback please.